Monday, September 24, 2007

A Weekend of Fun!




I had so much scrappy fun this past weekend! My scrapbook buddies, Cheri, Sheila, Carolyn and I went to a retreat sponsored by Scrapbooks From the Heart. It's such a nice place and it was so nice to crop to my heart's content without having to worry about taking care of anyone else! The retreat is held at a Methodist camp in Hinton, Oklahoma. The rooms are more like hotel rooms than a typical camp dormitory. They aren't particularly plush, but they were clean and comfortable and more than sufficient. They provided us with a constant supply of good food and snacks and lots of scrappy entertainment. We scrapped a LOT and laughed even more. It was a great weekend with fun people doing what we love to do most! I completed my Creative Scrap Shack design team assignments for September and did my layouts for the upcoming online crop. I also was able to complete several other layouts that I've been trying to get to. This one includes quite a lot of hidden journaling about Kristin's favorite stuffed toy that she has had since she was a baby. The journaling can be found here: http://www.creativescrapshack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4366




No comments: