Saturday, December 15, 2007

Another Stab At It!

Ok - so I didn't do so well at keeping up my blog. Here's to making another stab at it! From this day forward I'll try to do better! To begin with, ions ago my friend, Tricia from Creative Scrap Shack tagged me. I'm long overdue in responding but here goes:

The rules are as follows so if I tag you you'll know what to do!!!


Link to the "tagger" & post the rules

Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself

Tag 7 people & link to them.

Leave comments on their blogs, so they know they've been tagged

Random and Weird Facts About Me:


  • I am Number 4 of 6 kids. I have three older sisters and two younger brothers.
  • I love kitty cats - can't get enough of them.
  • I love to swim and used to race freestyle on my high school swim team.
  • I lost my mother to breast cancer over ten years ago and still miss her and think of her every day.
  • I love to go camping and hiking but rarely ever go since my family detests it!
  • I'm afraid of dogs.
  • I LOVE to eat cookie dough!

I know, I know - I'm not very exciting!