Thursday, December 20, 2007

Teacher's Christmas Gift Baskets


I love to make these little gift baskets as teacher's gifts or gifts for special people we know. I love to do baking during the holidays and I fill the baskets with goodies we've baked - gets them out of the house so they don't tempt us to eat them all! This year Jenna wanted me to give baskets to her two vocal music teachers and I also made one to give to my mother-in-law and a sweet neighbor lady. I lined them with green Christmas fabric and filled them with Snickerdoodles, reindeer poop (a/k/a buckeyes), Christmas cut-out sugar cookies, a small loaf of strawberry bread, a small cheeseball, paper plates and matching napkins, hot chocolate mixes, and sprinkled them with candy kisses and Hershey's miniatures. Everything gets wrapped in holiday Cellophane and glitzed up with curling ribbons, small Christmas ornaments and bows. I also hung one of my puzzle wreath ornaments on each basket, as well as beautiful tags I received from a tag swap I participated in at the Creative Scrap Shack!

No comments: