Saturday, January 5, 2008

Creative Scrap Shack January DT Layouts


The Creative Scrap Shack's January kit was sponsored by Scenic Route. They generously sent us the entire Roxbury line and I totally enjoyed working with all these fun papers as well as the extra goodies they sent us! I thought the kit was awesome! This was my favorite of the layouts I made. Kristin and Jenna were on each other's nerves the whole time I tried to get our Christmas picture this year. I finally gave up trying to get a good picture and decided to try again when they were in better moods. The journaling reads: Christmas Card Shoot - Dear Santa: It didn't go so well. But we promise to be nicer to each other next year. Love, Kristin and Jenna. The little red embellishment says "Dear Santa - I can explain".

To see my other Scenic Route layouts, click Here:


Thank you Scenic Route!

No comments: