Monday, January 14, 2008

Saturday's Crop at the Shack!























Well - the CSS Crop is now a thing of the past and we had such a great day! There were 13 challenges posted and 87 pages completed by the people participating in the crop! Carman was very generous with the prizes and we had a great Bingo game thanks to Tabby - The Shack's Bingo Maniac! (Just kidding Tabby - you know we love you!) The theme of the crop was "Bada Bling Bada Bloom" and it was all about bling and glammour! There were so many awesome challenges that I can't wait to get to as soon as I have the chance to. The beautiful pages that were completed did nothing but inspire me! I wish I could scrap as much as I wanted to so I could get them all done. These are the two pages I used as my challenges. When I get a chance, I'm going to make the Snowball page into a two-page layout since I still have so many photos that need to be included. Nobody puts on a crop like the Shack! If you aren't already familiar with The Creative Scrap Shack, you need to stop by and introduce yourself: http://www.creativescrapshack.com/store/home.php

1 comment:

Tam said...

Your challenges and LO were fantastic! Thanks for such a fun day!