Thursday, February 7, 2008

My February Reveal




It's February which makes this my final reveal as a DT member at Creative Scrap Shack. This month we were given a sponsored kit from 3Bugs. It was really a challenging set of papers to use - not anything I would normally pick at all - especially because my babies are almost grown up and I couldn't think of anything but babies when I saw my kit. Fortunately for me, my nephew and his wife obliged and provided me with a new baby to scrap just in time! Once I started working with the papers, I got on a roll and decided it wasn't just baby paper after all. The other layouts were done with my teenage girls in mind.

3 comments:

Carol A. said...

Your reveal looks wonderful Martha...you really did a wonderful job with this kit.

.jessica jo. said...

wow - awesome layouts!!!! I dont prefer 3Bugs either - but I think you pulled it off very well!

Burcham Family said...

Hi Martha! The page was really cute! That's one of my favorite pics of Annie.