Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Surprise!

This week Tam chose "Surprise" as the emotion for our Emotions books. Jenna and I got the giggles as we looked through old photos in search of pictures that fit the Wikipedia description of a surprised facial expression.
Jenna found the picture of Kristin taken when she was about 10 years old. She said she had hidden in Kristin's closet and took the picture of her as she jumped out to sacre her. I have no trouble believing her story because there was a time when Kristin and Jenna's favorite hobby was scaring eachother. They got very creative at it until I finally had to make a rule against it because they were both too terrified to walk into their bedrooms alone. It was funny to hear Jenna cracking up as she told me about the picture though. The picture of Kim is the one that cracked me up the most. He looks so stupid! This was really fun Tam! Thanks for a great challenge.

No comments: