Monday, March 31, 2008

A Spring Day in Oklahoma!














Yesterday was such a beautiful day and it was wonderful just to be outside enjoying the fresh air and the pretty day - knowing that soon it will be too hot to enjoy being outside. I took several pictures of the flowers outside my office and in our yard as well as the fields of clover that are everywhere around the city. Later last night we got to experience the other side of Spring in Oklahoma. We knew bad weather was likely so it came as no surprise when we had literally hours of weather reporting, storm sirens and tornado touchdowns around the city. I feel for those people who were affected by the storms but was relieved that nobody was seriously injured. Things finally quieted down and I was able to go to bed at 3:00 a.m.! Hopefully this will be the worst weather this Spring and not just the beginning of a long storm season!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Beautiful picturs Martha, I'm so glad no one was hurt by the tornados

Carol A. said...

Oh wow Martha...it looks beautiful. I sure wish we had that much color now, but hopefully soon!

Angie said...

Hey, Martha check out my blog, you've been tagged.

Chris said...

your spring pictures are gorgeous!!!!!