Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fancy Pants!


Wow - I can't believe it's been so long since I updated! I've been painting walls and didn't know where to stop so I haven't been doing much scrapping or creating lately. Last night I was in the mood to just play so I did one of the scraplift challenges at Backporch Memories. I scraplifted a layout by one of my favorite scrappers - Tami Floyd. Tami and Cheri have an ongoing challenge to use some of our stash and last week challenged us to use Fancy Pants papers so I combined both challenges and this was the result. It felt so good to play with my papers again!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Geez, I didn't even realize it was a lift of me until I read your blog. Thanks so much for lifting me as part of the BPM challenges :D I put your layout on my blog under the FP challenges. Thanks so much for playing along. Next one is Dream Street!