Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Love the Dollar Spot!



Whenever I go to Target I have to check out the Dollar Spot! It's not that I need anything in there but I almost always find something fun and since it's only a dollar I don't feel guilty treating myself. Last week I found the cutest paper organizer and notes - didn't need them, but they were fun! Now the glasses - that was something I hate to admit that I'm really in NEED of! The older I get, the more I realize that. Not only because my old eyes need a little help, but because my old brain keeps forgetting where I set them down. Thanks to the Dollar Spot, I now have a fun pair of glasses scattered in all the necessary places around the house (at the computer, at the telephone (especially for using the telephone book), on my bedside table . . . you get the idea! Love me the Dollar Spot!

2 comments:

Tam, I am said...

I was awarded the Arte y Pico award this week by Kim Crawford. The idea of the award is to pass it on to 5 other bloggers whom you think are creative and contribute a lot to the blogging community.

Check out my blog. You are on my list of 5 bloggers!!!

Tami said...

I love the $ spot at Target, too!! I get all kinds of fun stuff there. :D