Saturday, May 31, 2008

WOW - June Already!


I can't believe it's already the last day of May! Hopefully the mad rush from the end of the school year and graduation is now over and the dust will begin to settle a little bit. I finally had the chance to scrap for myself this weekend and I totally enjoyed the opportunity to have some "me" time! It had been quite a while since I had time to create a page for the pure fun of it. This is the page I did - a sketch challenge from Creative Scrappers. It's hard for me to believe this precious little girl is now my beautiful 20 year old! Of course, there are some obvious perks to our children growing up but when I look at these old pictures I have to admit it really pulls on my heart-strings! I love you Kristin!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

Martha! I love this! It's precious! time slips away doesn't it?

Margee' said...

That is a great LO, so precious!

Jenelle said...

Martha, this is just adorable!!!!!

Debbie :-) said...

Adorable layout!!