Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun!

I think I can finally say I've fully recovered from a wild and crazy weekend with the girlfriends! For a scrapbooking retreat there certainly wasn't a lot of scrapbooking going on, but everyone had a good time - and that's the main thing. Here are some of the pages I created while at the retreat:

Opening Night (taken from a sketch designed by the great Tami Floyd). These are pictures of Jenna and her friends taken on New Year's Eve at Oklahoma City's annual "Opening Night" celebration:



All of These Does Not Equal One of You!
Just using up some of those old boyfriend pictures you have no idea what to do with:



Bubble Buddies: Jenna and Erin feeling silly and bored on the Mexico Mission Trip:



Climbing in the Wichitas (Taken from a sketch challenge and a sketch by AngieDe at Creative Scrappers):





Originality:



You're Still You (Lyrics from song by Josh Groban). These are a series of pictures of Kim through the years:



A Daughter: Journaling was from a Hallmark card:

7 comments:

Angie said...

Martha all of these layouts are amazing, you ROCK! I am so honored that you used one of my sketches.

Marcee said...

LOVE your creations!! The old boyfriend pic idea is fabulous:)

Deb said...

LOVE all of these pages, Martha!

Kim in OK said...

You ROCKED all of your pages, Martha! I also love the old boyfriend pic idea... so cool!

Jules said...

Martha, your layouts are nothing short of lovely! Way to go.

Pat said...

Martha I love your LOs!!

Tam, I am said...

beautiful!!!! I love your work.s

btw you have been tagged. check out my blog for details.