Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Best Kind of Weekend!

I had the best kind of weekend! Kim went to Omaha, Kristin is back in Michigan, and Jenna left very early Saturday morning for her annual Mexico mission trip, so I had the house to myself with nobody to worry about but myself and I loved every minute of it! I watched two movies, I did a little shopping, a lot of scrapbooking and NO cooking! Creative Scrappers was having it's first on-line crop, Sketchfest, and I was able to participate in that without any guilt or interruptions. There was a great turnout, and their gallery is full of inspiring layouts and cards. You need to check it out! I've finished several of the challenges and will add a few more once I get them uploaded. Here are some of my creations from this weekend:

A Taste of Summer (Sketch Challenge using the word "Summer" in the title):


Go Green
(Sketch Challenge using mini pictures):


Kristin and Jenna in Port Austin
(Sketch Challenge using flourishes):


China '08 (Sketch Challenge Using no cardstock - patterned papers only):


Baby Girl - Grown Up Too Fast (Sketch challenge using white space:)

No comments: