Wednesday, August 27, 2008

AnoTHer WilD WeEkeNd of FuN!

I spent another fun-filled weekend with the girls in Talequah at a scrapbooking retreat! What could be better than hanging out with crazy friends, doing scrapbooking for 3 days while being pampered with awesome meals prepared by someone else? Altogether I got 16 layouts done. Here are the first five. I'll post the others as soon as I get them photographed and uploaded but first I need to take a nap! I'm worn out!

You Color My World:
Kristin and Jenna in July, 1992 (ages 3 and 5):


Sleepy Brian:
(Youth Group's Mexico Mission Trip - June, 2008)


Grandma's Lap:
(Kristin and Jenna with Grandma - November 1992)
Quote: Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap (Doug Larson)


Spring in Bloom:
(Little Kristin - March, 1989)


Swoosh:
(Youth Group Ski Trip - March,2005)

4 comments:

Daphne said...

Wow Martha! These are terrific! I love how you got so many photos on the youth group layouts! Smashing!

Carol A. said...

Awesome pages Martha....and I wahoo on getting so many pages done. So glad you had a wonderful time!!!

Jules said...

Your layouts are rockin'. I love to go to sb retreats!

Lainey said...

Wow Martha such beautiful LO's - 16 in one weekend - what productivity!! Love your blog - especially the poem 'bit n pieces' - I think I might have to borrow that one for one of my classes;-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog

Lainey
XX