Friday, August 15, 2008

Wylde Woman Award


I received the best warm fuzzy from my friend Carol today. She gave me a Wylde Women Award on her blog. The purpose of this award is "to send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy". Wow Carol! Thank you so much for thinking I deserve it! It's a sweet honor and it definitely made my day brighter!

I'm supposed to pass this award on. Here are the rules:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you.
2. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
3. Link back to Tammy's blog so that she can go to visit all these wonderful women.
4. Remember the Purpose of the Award.

I am giving this award back to Carol. She has been through so many trials this past year and yet she maintains a positive attitude and her sense of humor. Your example has taught me a lot Carol, and I so hope I can respond with the same attitude if I ever find myself faced with similar challenges.

I also want to pass it on to Kim who has been on the most amazing journey over the past year. She has lost close to 100 pounds and her example has been nothing short of inspirational.

I know of nobody more consistently inspiring than Shanna. Not only does she do amazing cards and scrapbook pages, but she constantly keeps her blog updated and all of that while being mommy to 5 precious kiddos and still maintaining her sense of humor! She's amazing!

Thanks again for the honor Carol!

2 comments:

tammy vitale said...

congrats on joining the Wylde Women sisterhood! and thanks for passing the award along.

So those flowers are called "naked ladies?" I had some at the last house I lived in (I inherited them) - then they went away. I enjoyed them because they just seem to pop up out of no where and bring me a big smile!

Tam, I am said...

You wylde woman you!!!