Monday, September 8, 2008

Oodles of Flowers

Our Sunday School class is responsible for this quarter's dinner and program for "Refresh-HER", a ladies' program at church. The speaker liked the poem "Bits and Pieces" from my blog and decided to use that as the theme of her talk and they decided on a quilt-theme for the decorations for the evening. They asked me to come up with something quilt-related that would have the poem on it for each of the 32 tables, so I've been making these for the past week. I finally finished them up late Saturday night and, even though they were fun to make, I have to admit I'm glad I'm finally finished and can move on to something else!

The Poem:



The Flowers:


6 comments:

Fletch said...

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!! THAT IS A LOT OF FLOWERS!!!!

Carol A. said...

WOW Martha.....I love the way you did the poem and OMG....all those flowers. What are you doing with the flowers exactly...they are so colorful....I love them!

Angie said...

Wow you have been busy. I love those flowers.

Margaret said...

Those are so cute.

You won the giveaway at my blog. I am about to post the info there. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Carol A. said...

I still want to know how you made those flowers...LOL!!!

Go check out my blog post on September 20th....you have been TAGGED!

Jenny B in Indy said...

Cute cute stuff!!