Friday, October 17, 2008

Natalie's Techniques Class

I've been taking a techniques class taught by Natalie at Creative-Scrappers and am totally enjoying everything she's been teaching us. We've learned how to make transfers using Mod Podge, how to create our own cool background papers. How to use transparencies to create our own rub-ons, how to use spackle on our pages and lots of other really fun and cool techniques. Here are a few of the projects I've been working on - and there are so many others I haven't had the time to do yet. The "Tiny Dancer" layout in my last post was also from her class. This is an awesome class and Natalie is such a great, creative teacher! Thanks for the inspiration Natalie!



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hasn't this class just been amazing??? I'm so glad that we took this class together - I love all of your projects!!

What a trip home from Detroit, huh? How frightening that must have been - thankfully, everything turned out good. That happened to my daughter and my oldest gs (when he was a baby) - I could really relate when I read your story.