Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just a Few Things

It's been such a beautiful Fall - my favorite season of the year! Between games of Wordtwist with Cheryl and Cherri (my new obsession), I've managed to find some time to play with my supplies and create a few new layouts. I sure hope they look better than my Wordtwist scores - I'm sooooo bad at it - but determined to improve.


A Simply Beautiful Fall Day



A Sunflower, A Ladybug and Two Scarecrows



Halloween Cuties




Loving You Is Easy



Enjoying Life on the 4th of July





5 comments:

Jules said...

Your fall layouts are amazing, hon! Love them all.

I am done with the traveling until Super Bowl Weekend and the Hilltop Memories Winter Retreat. E and I were just talking about how nice it will be for me to be home for a long stretch!

Deb said...

I just LOVE all of your layouts. I will have to check out word twist. I'm hooked on scramble LOL.

Angie said...

Beautiful work as always, Martha. Even the words word twist, puts fear into my heart, I'm awful at spelling.

Margee' said...

Great LO's! Just stopping by and saying Hi!

Cheryl said...

Hi Word Twist buddy! You have an award to pick up on my blog!!

http://cyfisher.blogspot.com

See ya on Facebook!