Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holiday Recap 2008

So - this year I decided I wasn't going to knock myself out trying to get everything done during the holidays. I was going to do what I could while trying to enjoy the season more - AND I DID! We had a wonderful Christmas and the chance to truly enjoy friends, gifts, food and family. Unfortunately, one of the casualties of this decision was my Christmas card list. For the first time ever I didn't get the cards out. The other sacrificial lamb was this blog. As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't posted in quite some time. So in my feeble attempt to catch up I thought I'd post some holiday pictures. Hopefully I'll have some layouts to add soon, now that the Christmas season has been totally enjoyed, cleaned up and put away for 2008.





2 comments:

Angie said...

Beautiful pictures Martha. I'm so glad that I am not the only one that didn't get Christmas cards out this year.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2009

Tam, I am said...

HeeHee, I didn't get any out this year either!!!

Gorgeous pictures Martha! Your girls are absolutely stunning...just like their mom!