Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's Been Awhile



Wow it's been awhile since I've been here! I didn't realize it had been so long. I've been taking a class at Creative-Scrappers with Natalie Roy and she is just awesome! I love her style - just wish I could duplicate it. These two layouts were from her class. She had us use a piece of shaped paper, along with lots of stamps, ribbon, rub-ons, ink, glimmer mist and stickers. I used quite a bit of glittery embossing powder on the brown page which is why it looks speckly on the scan. In real life it looks more like a shimmer. These pictures were taken years ago so Kristin and Jenna both HATE them but it's time to start scrapping some pictures from the "awkward years". Sorry girls! Natalie's style is grungy and really fun if you don't mind getting your hands dirty and I really don't. I can't wait to get back in there for some more creative-therapy!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Martha! Your lo's are great!! Hope your weekend was a good one. You have an award on my blog. Stop on over to pick it up! See ya around FB! (((Hugs))

Kim in OK said...

Your layouts are BEAUTIFUL!!! So many elements on each one... just love them!

Carol A. said...

These pages are just so great Martha....You do great with getting your hands dirty chickie.