Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthday Bash Layouts

I scrapped a little this week for the Creative-Scrappers Birthday bash. Here are a few of the layouts I did based on their sketches:

Funny Forest Challenge:

For this challenge we were required to use a tree on our layout. The tree on this page was scraplifted from a layout in the March/April issue of Scrapbooks Etc.:



Die Cut Shapes Challenge:

We were required to use only die cuts with our picture. This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls when they were little. Oh how I miss my little girls!



Stamp-It Challenge:

We were required to use rubber stamps on this layout. These pictures were taken last Christmas eve after we returned home from our traditional Christmas Eve dinner with our family friends:

1 comment:

Tam, I am said...

HOLY MONKEY Martha! You have been one busy scrapper!! I absolutely love the kite layout!!! That tree is amazing!!!