Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

What a busy week! We've had company coming and going and in-between Jenna moving home from the dorm, work, doctor appointments, shopping, and cooking and cleaning getting ready for company, I've been trying to do some of the Creative-Scrappers Birthday Bash challenges. It was fun, but I didn't get a lot accomplished. Here are the sketches I managed to squeeze in:

One Hour Challenge:
In the interests of full disclosure, I finished my page, but didn't like it and went back to change things so this actually took about an hour and a half to finish up. The picture is of Jenna and some friends at her graduation open house almost exactly a year ago:



Spring Is In The Air Challenge: (using butterflies in our layout)

Jenna took these pictures when she was doing "quiet time" at Quartz Mountain camp this past summer. The journaling is from one of my favorite hymns: "This is my Father's World and to my listening ears all nature sings and round me rings the music of the spheres:


Use Something Non-Scrapbook Related:

The Converse tag was taken off of a Coverse shirt Jenna bought. I retrieved it from the garbage when I was empting waste baskets. A friend of hers took the picture and I thought it was really cool!:



Three Picture Challenge:
These pictures were taken many years ago while we were enjoying a warm winter day hiking at Martin Nature Park:

2 comments:

Tam, I am said...

Martha, your layouts are always so beautiful and so full of inspiration!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Wendy Smith said...

these are delightful...thanks for popping in my blog and leaving a comment