Friday, June 5, 2009

Summertime reminds me of the cottage. Growing up, the family always met there on Memorial Day weekend to start the summer season and I will always miss those wonderful weekends with my aunts, uncles and cousins - playing in the lake, taking walks in the woods, eating wonderful food, the men playing horseshoes and everyone sitting around the kitchen table playing cards in the evening. Some of my favorite childhood memories took place there and part of me will always miss it. These pictures are of some of my siblings and me at the cottage in June, 1966.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Martha, that is a beautiful page! I just love those Graphic 45 papers, and what you did with them is just amazing!

BabyBokChoy said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! I've seen this at the G45 Ning too, great job! :)