Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Today



This layout was done as a challenge at Backporch Memories, as well as a sketch challenge at Creative-Scrappers. we were challenged to make a layout using the word "Today". I did this wedding page in honor of our 25th anniversary later this summer. I used the lyrics from an old John Denver song: "Today" (A million tomorrows shall all pass away, ere I forget all the joy that is mine today.) In all honesty, I didn't particularly enjoy my wedding day. I was very unhappy with how my wedding gown looked on me after it was altered. (I thought it made me look fat - Ha. I wore a size 4 so I probably looked like I was a huge size 6!). I also had a bad hair day, wasn't happy with the flowers and was embarrassed to be the center of attention. But in spite of all that, there was true joy to be marrying Kim and excitement at the thought of starting our new life together!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I adore this page, and love what you did with the challenge, and for what it's worth, I think you were a beautiful bride (and still are very beautiful inside and out!)