"A goal not written down is only a wish (Dave Ramsey)."
So I guess it's time I write my 2011 resolutions down somewhere. So far I'm on track - just barely - but I aim to do better as the year progresses. So here are my official goals for 2011:
1. 365 Days of Kindness. Do something kind for someone every day. It doesn't have to be something big - let someone cut in in traffic; hold the door for someone; send a card; buy flowers - do something and write it down. By keeping a list I'll keep it in mind.
2. A picture a day (stored in a Facebook album).
3. Entertain (or organize dinner out) with friends at least once a month.
4. Lose 25 lbs.
5. Pay off both of my credit cards.
6. Update my blog twice a month.
This is do-able! So far so good!
I haven't been scrapping at all, but hopefully I'll get back to that soon (no goals there, it's just a fun hobby). Work has been all-consuming since the first of December when the lawyer I worked for merged his practice with another attorney. I went from an easy job working 25 hours a week to a full-time, challenging rat race averaging 50 hours a week. I'm now the official legal secretary/ paralegal/bookkeeper/receptionist/emergency TP buyer/office manager and I come home exhausted at the end of every day to do my other job - the one where I get to do laundry, cooking and cleaning at home. I have to admit that Kim has been a tremendous help on the home front though. Things are beginning to settle down into a routine, and I think I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel(knock on wood)!
just a few pics from our wonderful Christmas that I hope to get to scrap soon.