Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hey There!

I had hoped to participate in the crop at Backporch Memories last week, but apparently it was not meant to be. Between working extra hours, household chores and going out with some friends I just couldn't fit it in. The challenges were great though and I'm still planning on using some of them to jumpstart my creativity on future pages. I did finish one . . . not in time to upload it . . . but it did get done. (I really hate the way working full-time interferes with my life.) :)

This page was done for the "It's Hip to Be Square" challenge. We had to use at least four squares of scrap paper from different lines. It as fun - just wish I'd had time to submit it. Oh well - maybe next time.





We had some really bad torandoes come through this week and a lot of people lost everything - 10 people died. Please remember them, as well as the Joplin tornado victims in your prayers. Stay safe everyone!

No comments: